Your Leading Mole Control Company
From private property to high-profile industrial sites, we will quickly and ethically solve your mole problem.
We Provide Permanent, Meaningful Results
We aim to solve your problem as quickly as we can, shake hands and go our separate ways.
We have found that reputation, loyal customers, and volume outpaces the industry-standard model of pushing recurring, ineffective services. Plus, it's ethical.
Why Are Moles In My Yard?
Moles will make a habitat out of yards that have nutrient-rich, loose soils. They feed off of the earthworms, slugs, grubs, and other insects also living in the soil. Moles create an ever-expanding network of tunnels that they continuously patrol for insects that make their way into them. It may seem like moles are eating your plants because they often kill them by chewing through the root systems, but they are just clearing a patch.
Some Mole Facts
- moles are fairly well distributed across the entire Northern Hemisphere - an extremely successful species for how slowly they move
- moles are almost entirely subterranean
- moles eat primarily earthworms
- moles eat approximately 70%-100% of their body weight every day
- moles have been known to transmit human diseases - in rare cases
- moles prefer looser soils with no noise
- Bermuda grass has been shown to resist mole infestations
Ready For Results?
Fill out our form and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Our administrators are hooked up to this form like cyborgs... so don't worry about a slow reply.
Alternatively, our lovely team would be happy to talk to you on the phone.